The perfect Wedding Reception venue…
The Carnegie Hall is ideally suited to wedding receptions:
- Clashmore is a mere 4 miles from beautiful Dornoch Cathedral.
- It is beautiful inside and out and can be specially lit to ensure that it looks stunning at any time of the year.
- It is large enough to seat up to 120 people (maximum) at round tables and leave space for dancing.
- The stage can be used for speeches and toasts – and also to accommodate the band.
- Outside caterers can make full use of the kitchen, bringing their own servery counters into the Hall.
- Drinks licences are available from the Council.
- There is a wide range of accommodation for guests locally in Dornoch, Tain and environs.
- Buses are available locally to transport guests to and from the Hall.
You can get married in the Carnegie Hall too…
You can also hold your wedding ceremony in the Hall itself.
We can call on the services of a local retired church minister who is able to celebrate marriages, religious or secular, in the Carnegie Hall, thus enabling you to hold the whole event in one splendid location.
Professionals are on hand to help you…
Local caterers, florists, photographers and more are all available to make your event the success that it deserves to be.