Booking The Carnegie Hall
The Carnegie Hall is run by a local committee for the benefit of the people of Dornoch parish, Sutherland and Ross-shire – just as Andrew Carnegie would have wished.
We are delighted to make it available for hire for events of all types – indeed the range of possibilities is limited only by the imagination.
- Short & Part Rents – Please e-mail us – click here – with your requirements if you would like to book the Hall or part of it for a small event such as a meeting for half a day or less.
- Day Rate – For parties, fund-raising events and all activities requiring the use of the whole building for a day (ie a 24 hour period, usually 10.00am to 10.00am), the cost is £350 plus a £250 refundable good housekeeping deposit.
- Weddings/Major Events – For weddings and other major events requiring set-up and clean-up time, the Hall must be hired for 3 full days (from 10.00am Day 1 to 12.00pm Day 3) at a rate of £1200 – plus a £250 refundable good housekeeping deposit.
- Regular Bookings – Special rates are available for regular/repeat bookings.
- Commercial Rates – please e-mail us – click here
To Make A Booking
To book the Hall please download the Booking Form, fill it out and sign and return it to the address at the bottom of the form.
Of course, we rent the Hall out on condition that you treat the lovely old building with the care and respect that it deserves.